GTA V coming in 2011?
Speaking to GI.biz, Kaufman Bros analyst Todd Mitchell has revealed that he expects Rockstar to launch two new DLC episodes for GTA IV in 2010, before GTA V arrives in 2011.
The expert also sees a new GTA title being released for the PS2 in the year ahead.
"I would expect that there would be two more pieces of downloadable content for GTA IV, thats what has been indicated to me, although formats are unsure," Mitchell explained. "It's been indicated to me that would be the case.
"Coming out of E3 there was no commitment to a new Grand Theft Auto, and I think that's because of Rockstars track record with delivering on time."
The analyst admits he isn't sure about the new PS2 title - although he notes that PS2 and PSP releases have often been shared in the past, making Chinatown Wars a PS2 possibility.
Mitchell also notes that through games like Agent, BioShock 2 and Red Dead Redemption Take-Two are moving away from being all about GTA, becoming a "proper company", as he puts it. More soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light