Grease game set for Wii and DS
A new video game based on the hit musical Grease is on the way to the Wii and DS, with 505 Games set to publish this mass market-bating opus.
"Paramount Digital Entertainment is pleased to be working with 505 Games to develop Grease," says Paramount's John Kavanagh, who presumably likes leather (jackets).
"Grease is the ideal opportunity to reach a broad gaming audience who love to sing, dance and have fun with a party-style game."
Some kind of SingStar affair on the way, perhaps?
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan