Grease game set for Wii and DS
A new video game based on the hit musical Grease is on the way to the Wii and DS, with 505 Games set to publish this mass market-bating opus.
"Paramount Digital Entertainment is pleased to be working with 505 Games to develop Grease," says Paramount's John Kavanagh, who presumably likes leather (jackets).
"Grease is the ideal opportunity to reach a broad gaming audience who love to sing, dance and have fun with a party-style game."
Some kind of SingStar affair on the way, perhaps?
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching