Grease game set for Wii and DS
A new video game based on the hit musical Grease is on the way to the Wii and DS, with 505 Games set to publish this mass market-bating opus.
"Paramount Digital Entertainment is pleased to be working with 505 Games to develop Grease," says Paramount's John Kavanagh, who presumably likes leather (jackets).
"Grease is the ideal opportunity to reach a broad gaming audience who love to sing, dance and have fun with a party-style game."
Some kind of SingStar affair on the way, perhaps?
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today