Tyson wowed by Fight Night Round 4
Controversial former boxing ace Mike Tyson has expressed his amazement at how video games have evolved since he was first depicted in a console title many years ago.
"It's incredible," Tyson told IGN. "It's like the animation is actually like real fighters in there. The movement and the lucidness of the fighters moving their heads is like two real individuals and they're actually fighting one another."
In the new interview, the ex-champion says he is also rather taken with God of War and Ninja Gaiden.
More on Fight Night Round 4 very soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release