Tyson wowed by Fight Night Round 4
Controversial former boxing ace Mike Tyson has expressed his amazement at how video games have evolved since he was first depicted in a console title many years ago.
"It's incredible," Tyson told IGN. "It's like the animation is actually like real fighters in there. The movement and the lucidness of the fighters moving their heads is like two real individuals and they're actually fighting one another."
In the new interview, the ex-champion says he is also rather taken with God of War and Ninja Gaiden.
More on Fight Night Round 4 very soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update