Tyson wowed by Fight Night Round 4
Controversial former boxing ace Mike Tyson has expressed his amazement at how video games have evolved since he was first depicted in a console title many years ago.
"It's incredible," Tyson told IGN. "It's like the animation is actually like real fighters in there. The movement and the lucidness of the fighters moving their heads is like two real individuals and they're actually fighting one another."
In the new interview, the ex-champion says he is also rather taken with God of War and Ninja Gaiden.
More on Fight Night Round 4 very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year