Fable III mooted in wedding invite
Microsoft and Lionhead have yet to officially announce the next iteration of the Fable RPG series, but the New York Times may just have beaten them to the punch - a third game mooted in a wedding announcement published this week.
The ad reads: "Amy E. Gilbert and Joshua Samuels Atkins are to be married Sunday in San Francisco. Rabbi Bruce Greenbaum is to officiate in the Penthouse of the Fairmont Hotel," reads the notice. "Mr. Atkins, 34, is the lead game designer for Fable III, a videogame series produced by Lionhead Studios in Guildford, England."
UK TV host Jonathan Ross previously claimed he was involved in the third game, an announcement dismissed by Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux as a mistake.
Could this be yet more, highly deniable proof that a third adventure is on the way? Thanks Kotaku.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III