Fable III mooted in wedding invite
Microsoft and Lionhead have yet to officially announce the next iteration of the Fable RPG series, but the New York Times may just have beaten them to the punch - a third game mooted in a wedding announcement published this week.
The ad reads: "Amy E. Gilbert and Joshua Samuels Atkins are to be married Sunday in San Francisco. Rabbi Bruce Greenbaum is to officiate in the Penthouse of the Fairmont Hotel," reads the notice. "Mr. Atkins, 34, is the lead game designer for Fable III, a videogame series produced by Lionhead Studios in Guildford, England."
UK TV host Jonathan Ross previously claimed he was involved in the third game, an announcement dismissed by Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux as a mistake.
Could this be yet more, highly deniable proof that a third adventure is on the way? Thanks Kotaku.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below