Fable III mooted in wedding invite
Microsoft and Lionhead have yet to officially announce the next iteration of the Fable RPG series, but the New York Times may just have beaten them to the punch - a third game mooted in a wedding announcement published this week.
The ad reads: "Amy E. Gilbert and Joshua Samuels Atkins are to be married Sunday in San Francisco. Rabbi Bruce Greenbaum is to officiate in the Penthouse of the Fairmont Hotel," reads the notice. "Mr. Atkins, 34, is the lead game designer for Fable III, a videogame series produced by Lionhead Studios in Guildford, England."
UK TV host Jonathan Ross previously claimed he was involved in the third game, an announcement dismissed by Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux as a mistake.
Could this be yet more, highly deniable proof that a third adventure is on the way? Thanks Kotaku.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release