Fable III mooted in wedding invite
Microsoft and Lionhead have yet to officially announce the next iteration of the Fable RPG series, but the New York Times may just have beaten them to the punch - a third game mooted in a wedding announcement published this week.
The ad reads: "Amy E. Gilbert and Joshua Samuels Atkins are to be married Sunday in San Francisco. Rabbi Bruce Greenbaum is to officiate in the Penthouse of the Fairmont Hotel," reads the notice. "Mr. Atkins, 34, is the lead game designer for Fable III, a videogame series produced by Lionhead Studios in Guildford, England."
UK TV host Jonathan Ross previously claimed he was involved in the third game, an announcement dismissed by Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux as a mistake.
Could this be yet more, highly deniable proof that a third adventure is on the way? Thanks Kotaku.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year