Fable III mooted in wedding invite
Microsoft and Lionhead have yet to officially announce the next iteration of the Fable RPG series, but the New York Times may just have beaten them to the punch - a third game mooted in a wedding announcement published this week.
The ad reads: "Amy E. Gilbert and Joshua Samuels Atkins are to be married Sunday in San Francisco. Rabbi Bruce Greenbaum is to officiate in the Penthouse of the Fairmont Hotel," reads the notice. "Mr. Atkins, 34, is the lead game designer for Fable III, a videogame series produced by Lionhead Studios in Guildford, England."
UK TV host Jonathan Ross previously claimed he was involved in the third game, an announcement dismissed by Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux as a mistake.
Could this be yet more, highly deniable proof that a third adventure is on the way? Thanks Kotaku.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto