EA to allow Fight Night remapping via DLC?
Speculation abound on the internet this morning that EA could allow players to remap the controls for Fight Night Round 4, but only via (a potentially 'premium') DLC update.
Using the face-buttons for punches has been one popular request, and while this option won't be in the final release, producer Brian Hayes suggests to IGN that it could be added later: "There is no option for face button punching in the final version, but we are investigating providing the option via DLC."
How well the community will respond to this controller scheme DLC chatter remains to be seen, although the producer does tell us that the game's DLC team are already hard at work. New character customisation is probable.
More on all this soon.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year