EA to allow Fight Night remapping via DLC?
Speculation abound on the internet this morning that EA could allow players to remap the controls for Fight Night Round 4, but only via (a potentially 'premium') DLC update.
Using the face-buttons for punches has been one popular request, and while this option won't be in the final release, producer Brian Hayes suggests to IGN that it could be added later: "There is no option for face button punching in the final version, but we are investigating providing the option via DLC."
How well the community will respond to this controller scheme DLC chatter remains to be seen, although the producer does tell us that the game's DLC team are already hard at work. New character customisation is probable.
More on all this soon.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release