EA to allow Fight Night remapping via DLC?
Speculation abound on the internet this morning that EA could allow players to remap the controls for Fight Night Round 4, but only via (a potentially 'premium') DLC update.
Using the face-buttons for punches has been one popular request, and while this option won't be in the final release, producer Brian Hayes suggests to IGN that it could be added later: "There is no option for face button punching in the final version, but we are investigating providing the option via DLC."
How well the community will respond to this controller scheme DLC chatter remains to be seen, although the producer does tell us that the game's DLC team are already hard at work. New character customisation is probable.
More on all this soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update