EA to allow Fight Night remapping via DLC?
Speculation abound on the internet this morning that EA could allow players to remap the controls for Fight Night Round 4, but only via (a potentially 'premium') DLC update.
Using the face-buttons for punches has been one popular request, and while this option won't be in the final release, producer Brian Hayes suggests to IGN that it could be added later: "There is no option for face button punching in the final version, but we are investigating providing the option via DLC."
How well the community will respond to this controller scheme DLC chatter remains to be seen, although the producer does tell us that the game's DLC team are already hard at work. New character customisation is probable.
More on all this soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light