EA to allow Fight Night remapping via DLC?
Speculation abound on the internet this morning that EA could allow players to remap the controls for Fight Night Round 4, but only via (a potentially 'premium') DLC update.
Using the face-buttons for punches has been one popular request, and while this option won't be in the final release, producer Brian Hayes suggests to IGN that it could be added later: "There is no option for face button punching in the final version, but we are investigating providing the option via DLC."
How well the community will respond to this controller scheme DLC chatter remains to be seen, although the producer does tell us that the game's DLC team are already hard at work. New character customisation is probable.
More on all this soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO