New Tomb Raider for 2010 debut?
Crystal Dynamics and Eidos are plotting something of a re-boot of the Tomb Raider series, from what we hear, and it emerges that the ninth in the long-running action-adventure series could arrive in 2010.
This latest speculation comes courtesy of Senior Programmer Chris Conway's Plaxo page, where the game maker lists Crystal Dynamics as a previous employer - noting that he "worked on AI & gameplay for an unannounced project and a Tomb Raider game scheduled for release in 2010 or later."
The next title has of course yet to be confirmed, but we're expecting Eidos to let the cat out of the bag sooner rather than later. A new movie for next year (or later) is also speculated.
Conway is now employed by Pandemic, where he works as a programmer on Saboteur.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though