New Tomb Raider for 2010 debut?
Crystal Dynamics and Eidos are plotting something of a re-boot of the Tomb Raider series, from what we hear, and it emerges that the ninth in the long-running action-adventure series could arrive in 2010.
This latest speculation comes courtesy of Senior Programmer Chris Conway's Plaxo page, where the game maker lists Crystal Dynamics as a previous employer - noting that he "worked on AI & gameplay for an unannounced project and a Tomb Raider game scheduled for release in 2010 or later."
The next title has of course yet to be confirmed, but we're expecting Eidos to let the cat out of the bag sooner rather than later. A new movie for next year (or later) is also speculated.
Conway is now employed by Pandemic, where he works as a programmer on Saboteur.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator