New Tomb Raider for 2010 debut?
Crystal Dynamics and Eidos are plotting something of a re-boot of the Tomb Raider series, from what we hear, and it emerges that the ninth in the long-running action-adventure series could arrive in 2010.
This latest speculation comes courtesy of Senior Programmer Chris Conway's Plaxo page, where the game maker lists Crystal Dynamics as a previous employer - noting that he "worked on AI & gameplay for an unannounced project and a Tomb Raider game scheduled for release in 2010 or later."
The next title has of course yet to be confirmed, but we're expecting Eidos to let the cat out of the bag sooner rather than later. A new movie for next year (or later) is also speculated.
Conway is now employed by Pandemic, where he works as a programmer on Saboteur.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell