Battlefield Heroes officially launches
DICE and EA's free to play WWII-themed shooter Battlefield Heroes has finally launched after being repeatedly delayed over the last year or so.
The game is something of an experiment for EA, given that it is is free to play, the publisher looking to fund this latest Battlefield through non-traditional business models like micro-transactions and advertising.
This launch marks the official end of the game's lengthy beta, with the public now able to leap in and commence battle.
You can learn more on BH via the official website.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes