Battlefield Heroes officially launches
DICE and EA's free to play WWII-themed shooter Battlefield Heroes has finally launched after being repeatedly delayed over the last year or so.
The game is something of an experiment for EA, given that it is is free to play, the publisher looking to fund this latest Battlefield through non-traditional business models like micro-transactions and advertising.
This launch marks the official end of the game's lengthy beta, with the public now able to leap in and commence battle.
You can learn more on BH via the official website.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015