Battlefield Heroes officially launches
DICE and EA's free to play WWII-themed shooter Battlefield Heroes has finally launched after being repeatedly delayed over the last year or so.
The game is something of an experiment for EA, given that it is is free to play, the publisher looking to fund this latest Battlefield through non-traditional business models like micro-transactions and advertising.
This launch marks the official end of the game's lengthy beta, with the public now able to leap in and commence battle.
You can learn more on BH via the official website.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One