Battlefield Heroes officially launches
DICE and EA's free to play WWII-themed shooter Battlefield Heroes has finally launched after being repeatedly delayed over the last year or so.
The game is something of an experiment for EA, given that it is is free to play, the publisher looking to fund this latest Battlefield through non-traditional business models like micro-transactions and advertising.
This launch marks the official end of the game's lengthy beta, with the public now able to leap in and commence battle.
You can learn more on BH via the official website.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date