Battlefield Heroes officially launches
DICE and EA's free to play WWII-themed shooter Battlefield Heroes has finally launched after being repeatedly delayed over the last year or so.
The game is something of an experiment for EA, given that it is is free to play, the publisher looking to fund this latest Battlefield through non-traditional business models like micro-transactions and advertising.
This launch marks the official end of the game's lengthy beta, with the public now able to leap in and commence battle.
You can learn more on BH via the official website.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all