Activision could support motion systems
Speaking to GI.biz over E3, Activision Blizzard president Mike Griffith has said that his publisher are likely to support Natal and the PS3's motion control system assuming they are well received by players.
"We're always very supportive of their initiatives, we've got close relationships with all the first parties and if the consumer is receptive we'll be supporting them," he offered.
Griffith believes these new systems were "logical" following the success of the Wii, consumers having responded well to the shift in control method.
"This has been their response and I think they are expecting it to expand their audience which will be good for the industry by bringing in additional gamers," the big cheese explained.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light