Christian Bale dismisses Metal Gear Solid film link
'Serious' actor Christian Bale has denied his involvement in an official Metal Gear Solid movie, although he does admit that he plays Kojima's games.
Speaking to MTV, the Terminator: Salvation star says that he's never even discussed the possibility of a Metal Gear Solid flick, although he does describe himself as a games fan.
The actor also admits that he has played the titles, responding to rumour that he has been earmarked to star in the series' move to the big screen.
More on this rumour as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer