Christian Bale dismisses Metal Gear Solid film link
'Serious' actor Christian Bale has denied his involvement in an official Metal Gear Solid movie, although he does admit that he plays Kojima's games.
Speaking to MTV, the Terminator: Salvation star says that he's never even discussed the possibility of a Metal Gear Solid flick, although he does describe himself as a games fan.
The actor also admits that he has played the titles, responding to rumour that he has been earmarked to star in the series' move to the big screen.
More on this rumour as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year