Christian Bale dismisses Metal Gear Solid film link
'Serious' actor Christian Bale has denied his involvement in an official Metal Gear Solid movie, although he does admit that he plays Kojima's games.
Speaking to MTV, the Terminator: Salvation star says that he's never even discussed the possibility of a Metal Gear Solid flick, although he does describe himself as a games fan.
The actor also admits that he has played the titles, responding to rumour that he has been earmarked to star in the series' move to the big screen.
More on this rumour as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch