Christian Bale dismisses Metal Gear Solid film link
'Serious' actor Christian Bale has denied his involvement in an official Metal Gear Solid movie, although he does admit that he plays Kojima's games.
Speaking to MTV, the Terminator: Salvation star says that he's never even discussed the possibility of a Metal Gear Solid flick, although he does describe himself as a games fan.
The actor also admits that he has played the titles, responding to rumour that he has been earmarked to star in the series' move to the big screen.
More on this rumour as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release