Christian Bale dismisses Metal Gear Solid film link
'Serious' actor Christian Bale has denied his involvement in an official Metal Gear Solid movie, although he does admit that he plays Kojima's games.
Speaking to MTV, the Terminator: Salvation star says that he's never even discussed the possibility of a Metal Gear Solid flick, although he does describe himself as a games fan.
The actor also admits that he has played the titles, responding to rumour that he has been earmarked to star in the series' move to the big screen.
More on this rumour as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3