Twitter and Facebook for 360 'important' - Pachter
Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter has told Gamasutra (thanks VG247) that the biggest news out of E3 wasn't Natal, PSP Go or Final Fantasy XIV. Rather, it was word that Facebook and Twitter are on the way to the Xbox 360.
Pachter believes the media missed the significance of this news, which he believes positions the Xbox 360 as a computer for the lounge - helping give Microsoft the edge over Apple.
"Microsoft appears to me to understand that it can leverage its 30 million installed base advantage if it moves quickly, and Apple will have a long way to go in order to catch up. By far, this was the most important announcement of E3," Pachter offers.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey