New PS3 title coming from Media Molecule
A brand new, 'triple-A' game is on the way to the PS3 from LittleBigPlanet developers Media Molecule; that's the word from a new job ad spotted by Edge.
A "ground-breaking, AAA, PS3 title for Sony Computer Entertainment" is mooted, for which Media Molecule are seeking a Gameplay Programmer.
Physics and online experience are at the heart of the new job, so it seems likely that a new LBP (perhaps LittleBigPlanet 2?) could be the project in question.
We'll bring you more on this tittle-tattle as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title