New PS3 title coming from Media Molecule
A brand new, 'triple-A' game is on the way to the PS3 from LittleBigPlanet developers Media Molecule; that's the word from a new job ad spotted by Edge.
A "ground-breaking, AAA, PS3 title for Sony Computer Entertainment" is mooted, for which Media Molecule are seeking a Gameplay Programmer.
Physics and online experience are at the heart of the new job, so it seems likely that a new LBP (perhaps LittleBigPlanet 2?) could be the project in question.
We'll bring you more on this tittle-tattle as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer