Torres to star on cover of PES 2010, with Messi
Liverpool striker Fernando Torres will be joining Barcelona's Lionel Messi on the cover of PES 2010 - Konami reveal to us today.
"Everyone knows that when it comes to football simulation, Konami's PES series is by far the most realistic title available," commented Torres announcing his role on the game.
"The new game looks absolutely stunning, and I look forward to seeing myself in action in PES 2010."
The latest PES will inevitably arrive in the autumn.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave