Second MMO coming from Realtime Worlds
APB creators Realtime Worlds are reportedly hard at work on a second MMO title, which could be revealed by the originators of Crackdown next year.
Big cheese, and Grand theft Auto mastermind Dave Jones apparently just revealed the existence of a second project to the Game Horizon conference, with GI.biz reporting that this title will be an online offering.
Jones says his latest opus is 'very, very ambitious', and has in fact been in the pipeline since before both APB and even Crackdown.
More from Realtime Worlds as we unturf more on this.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year