Second MMO coming from Realtime Worlds
APB creators Realtime Worlds are reportedly hard at work on a second MMO title, which could be revealed by the originators of Crackdown next year.
Big cheese, and Grand theft Auto mastermind Dave Jones apparently just revealed the existence of a second project to the Game Horizon conference, with GI.biz reporting that this title will be an online offering.
Jones says his latest opus is 'very, very ambitious', and has in fact been in the pipeline since before both APB and even Crackdown.
More from Realtime Worlds as we unturf more on this.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year