Second MMO coming from Realtime Worlds
APB creators Realtime Worlds are reportedly hard at work on a second MMO title, which could be revealed by the originators of Crackdown next year.
Big cheese, and Grand theft Auto mastermind Dave Jones apparently just revealed the existence of a second project to the Game Horizon conference, with GI.biz reporting that this title will be an online offering.
Jones says his latest opus is 'very, very ambitious', and has in fact been in the pipeline since before both APB and even Crackdown.
More from Realtime Worlds as we unturf more on this.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title