Second MMO coming from Realtime Worlds
APB creators Realtime Worlds are reportedly hard at work on a second MMO title, which could be revealed by the originators of Crackdown next year.
Big cheese, and Grand theft Auto mastermind Dave Jones apparently just revealed the existence of a second project to the Game Horizon conference, with GI.biz reporting that this title will be an online offering.
Jones says his latest opus is 'very, very ambitious', and has in fact been in the pipeline since before both APB and even Crackdown.
More from Realtime Worlds as we unturf more on this.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny