Second MMO coming from Realtime Worlds
APB creators Realtime Worlds are reportedly hard at work on a second MMO title, which could be revealed by the originators of Crackdown next year.
Big cheese, and Grand theft Auto mastermind Dave Jones apparently just revealed the existence of a second project to the Game Horizon conference, with GI.biz reporting that this title will be an online offering.
Jones says his latest opus is 'very, very ambitious', and has in fact been in the pipeline since before both APB and even Crackdown.
More from Realtime Worlds as we unturf more on this.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer