White Stripes frontman saddened by music games
The rise of music video games as a new way of digesting music has left White Stripes frontman Jack White feeling a little bit depressed.
"It's depressing to have a label come and tell you that [Guitar Hero] is how kids are learning about music and experiencing music," the rocker railed.
Ultimately, however, White doesn't mind "which format people should get their music in... if you have to be in a video game to get in front of them, that's a little sad."
More music fun as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan