Moore inspired by motion control future
EA Sports chief Peter Moore is already more than a bit fond of the Wii console (on which EA Sports Active and now Grand Slam Tennis have starred recently), but he also sees great opportunity in the new motion control technology on the way from Sony and Microsoft.
Speaking to Gamasutra, the executive says that anything involving motion control and movement is of great interest to the firm, and could be important in the future.
"We have seen both Natal and the motion controller from Sony several months ago, so we're already, in both instances, looking at opportunities to bring our licensed products [and] our fitness products, to these new controller mechanisms. I can't think about anybody better positioned than us to do that."
Moore is particularly enthused by the prospect of a motion-controlled Fight Night game, it seems.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light