Moore inspired by motion control future
EA Sports chief Peter Moore is already more than a bit fond of the Wii console (on which EA Sports Active and now Grand Slam Tennis have starred recently), but he also sees great opportunity in the new motion control technology on the way from Sony and Microsoft.
Speaking to Gamasutra, the executive says that anything involving motion control and movement is of great interest to the firm, and could be important in the future.
"We have seen both Natal and the motion controller from Sony several months ago, so we're already, in both instances, looking at opportunities to bring our licensed products [and] our fitness products, to these new controller mechanisms. I can't think about anybody better positioned than us to do that."
Moore is particularly enthused by the prospect of a motion-controlled Fight Night game, it seems.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access