GTA: Chinatown Wars set for PSP
Rockstar's Chinatown Wars foray on the DS didn't really sell in the quantities the publisher might have hoped for, so it's just as well the portable GTA will be given another shot on the PSP.
The game will be released as a downloadable title for the PSP Go, and on standard UMD for the original PSP.
"We're proud to extend this truly unique handheld Grand Theft Auto experience to PSP and offer a downloadable version of Chinatown Wars for PSP Go!," beamed Rockstar founder Sam Houser.
"Rockstar Leeds has shown incredible talent in creating games that raise the bar in terms of depth and innovation on portables, and with Chinatown Wars we have a rich, fast-paced, and incredibly addictive entry into the series." Sony are also understandably pleased that this title is on the way, and will help spearhead the PSP Go, Sony Computer Entertainment America chief Jack Tretton offering: "Rockstar's work with the GTA series has been an enormous part of the success of PlayStation platforms.
"We're excited to welcome the critically acclaimed Chinatown Wars to the outstanding line-up of great games headed to the PSP platform this fall."
More on this as we get it.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat