Shadow Of Mordor release brought forward
Warner Bros has announced that they have brought forward the release date of their Assassin's Creed inspired Lord Of The Rings game Shadow Of Mordor.
The game follows a ranger Talion as he seeks vengeance for th Orcs of Mordor slaughtering everyone he held dear and promises no two playthroughs will be the same thanks to the procedural Nemesis system which creates unique enemies that react realistically to Talion's actions.
It will now hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update