Shadow Of Mordor release brought forward
Warner Bros has announced that they have brought forward the release date of their Assassin's Creed inspired Lord Of The Rings game Shadow Of Mordor.
The game follows a ranger Talion as he seeks vengeance for th Orcs of Mordor slaughtering everyone he held dear and promises no two playthroughs will be the same thanks to the procedural Nemesis system which creates unique enemies that react realistically to Talion's actions.
It will now hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK.
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson