Shadow Of Mordor release brought forward
Warner Bros has announced that they have brought forward the release date of their Assassin's Creed inspired Lord Of The Rings game Shadow Of Mordor.
The game follows a ranger Talion as he seeks vengeance for th Orcs of Mordor slaughtering everyone he held dear and promises no two playthroughs will be the same thanks to the procedural Nemesis system which creates unique enemies that react realistically to Talion's actions.
It will now hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3