Shadow Of Mordor release brought forward
Warner Bros has announced that they have brought forward the release date of their Assassin's Creed inspired Lord Of The Rings game Shadow Of Mordor.
The game follows a ranger Talion as he seeks vengeance for th Orcs of Mordor slaughtering everyone he held dear and promises no two playthroughs will be the same thanks to the procedural Nemesis system which creates unique enemies that react realistically to Talion's actions.
It will now hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch