Shadow Of Mordor release brought forward
Warner Bros has announced that they have brought forward the release date of their Assassin's Creed inspired Lord Of The Rings game Shadow Of Mordor.
The game follows a ranger Talion as he seeks vengeance for th Orcs of Mordor slaughtering everyone he held dear and promises no two playthroughs will be the same thanks to the procedural Nemesis system which creates unique enemies that react realistically to Talion's actions.
It will now hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 30th in North America and October the 3rd in Europe and the UK.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny