Mass Effect for Games on Demand?
The Xbox 360 could soon offer up Mass Effect in downloadable form, EA's RPG hit inadvertently listed for release on the Games on Demand platform come August.
Before the debut listing was pulled by Microsoft, it was also noted that fresh DLC could be included, given the nature of the text alongside the accidental listing:
"Download new systems and worlds to visit! Meet new characters and encounter never before seen alien species! Find new weapons, armor and items as you experience a whole new adventure!"
This could all be a reference to the game's existing DLC, but something new would hardly be a shock. We'll keep our eyes peeled for word from BioWare and EA on the matter.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch