Mass Effect for Games on Demand?
The Xbox 360 could soon offer up Mass Effect in downloadable form, EA's RPG hit inadvertently listed for release on the Games on Demand platform come August.
Before the debut listing was pulled by Microsoft, it was also noted that fresh DLC could be included, given the nature of the text alongside the accidental listing:
"Download new systems and worlds to visit! Meet new characters and encounter never before seen alien species! Find new weapons, armor and items as you experience a whole new adventure!"
This could all be a reference to the game's existing DLC, but something new would hardly be a shock. We'll keep our eyes peeled for word from BioWare and EA on the matter.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer