Mass Effect for Games on Demand?
The Xbox 360 could soon offer up Mass Effect in downloadable form, EA's RPG hit inadvertently listed for release on the Games on Demand platform come August.
Before the debut listing was pulled by Microsoft, it was also noted that fresh DLC could be included, given the nature of the text alongside the accidental listing:
"Download new systems and worlds to visit! Meet new characters and encounter never before seen alien species! Find new weapons, armor and items as you experience a whole new adventure!"
This could all be a reference to the game's existing DLC, but something new would hardly be a shock. We'll keep our eyes peeled for word from BioWare and EA on the matter.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side