Mass Effect for Games on Demand?
The Xbox 360 could soon offer up Mass Effect in downloadable form, EA's RPG hit inadvertently listed for release on the Games on Demand platform come August.
Before the debut listing was pulled by Microsoft, it was also noted that fresh DLC could be included, given the nature of the text alongside the accidental listing:
"Download new systems and worlds to visit! Meet new characters and encounter never before seen alien species! Find new weapons, armor and items as you experience a whole new adventure!"
This could all be a reference to the game's existing DLC, but something new would hardly be a shock. We'll keep our eyes peeled for word from BioWare and EA on the matter.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year