Mass Effect for Games on Demand?
The Xbox 360 could soon offer up Mass Effect in downloadable form, EA's RPG hit inadvertently listed for release on the Games on Demand platform come August.
Before the debut listing was pulled by Microsoft, it was also noted that fresh DLC could be included, given the nature of the text alongside the accidental listing:
"Download new systems and worlds to visit! Meet new characters and encounter never before seen alien species! Find new weapons, armor and items as you experience a whole new adventure!"
This could all be a reference to the game's existing DLC, but something new would hardly be a shock. We'll keep our eyes peeled for word from BioWare and EA on the matter.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3