iPhone could get third-party peripherals
Third-party developed controllers and attachments for gaming could be on the way to Apple's iPhone and the iPod Touch, that's the word from the manufacturer this week.
Apparently, the new 3.0 firmware makes attachments more plausible, as does Bluetooth, with Apple already discussing the potential.
"Third-party Game Accessories: Connect fun new game accessories via the iPod touch 30-pin connector and Bluetooth," beam Apple on their official site; while Kotaku have already had word that new gizmos are on the way, and are "great for long trips".
More iPhone chit-chat as we get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey