iPhone could get third-party peripherals
Third-party developed controllers and attachments for gaming could be on the way to Apple's iPhone and the iPod Touch, that's the word from the manufacturer this week.
Apparently, the new 3.0 firmware makes attachments more plausible, as does Bluetooth, with Apple already discussing the potential.
"Third-party Game Accessories: Connect fun new game accessories via the iPod touch 30-pin connector and Bluetooth," beam Apple on their official site; while Kotaku have already had word that new gizmos are on the way, and are "great for long trips".
More iPhone chit-chat as we get it.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3