CoD: World at War smashes 11m mark
Activision Blizzard were (presumably) swimming in baths of molten gold this morning, the publishing giant confirming that Call of Duty: World at War has now passed 11 million sales across all formats.
The figure, which shows the Call of Duty series is still on the rise following the seminal Modern Warfare, was first released in November 2008.
"These outstanding feats would have never been possible without the continued dedication and support from all of the loyal Call of Duty fans. For that, we at Treyarch and Activision would like to extend our sincerest thank you," reads a blog post announcing the milestone.
Modern Warfare 2 will be released this Christmas. Ready the superlatives.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone