CoD: World at War smashes 11m mark
Activision Blizzard were (presumably) swimming in baths of molten gold this morning, the publishing giant confirming that Call of Duty: World at War has now passed 11 million sales across all formats.
The figure, which shows the Call of Duty series is still on the rise following the seminal Modern Warfare, was first released in November 2008.
"These outstanding feats would have never been possible without the continued dedication and support from all of the loyal Call of Duty fans. For that, we at Treyarch and Activision would like to extend our sincerest thank you," reads a blog post announcing the milestone.
Modern Warfare 2 will be released this Christmas. Ready the superlatives.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though