Street Fighter IV for Wii?
Capcom have said this week that Street Fighter IV could work on the Wii console, but that there is a risk the fighting title might be swamped amid the casual deluge hitting the system week-in, week-out. There would also clearly be some technical hurdles to overcome.
"While not every aspect of SFIV's presentation would likely be possible on the Wii, the core elements are obviously possible," grinned community manager Seth Killian on Capcom Unity.
"As for 'never happen!' - I'd hope that if Tatsunoko vs Capcom has taught us anything, it's that we should never say never when it comes to Capcom."
We'll bring you more on this intriguing possibility as we hear more. Your thoughts?
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree