Street Fighter IV for Wii?
Capcom have said this week that Street Fighter IV could work on the Wii console, but that there is a risk the fighting title might be swamped amid the casual deluge hitting the system week-in, week-out. There would also clearly be some technical hurdles to overcome.
"While not every aspect of SFIV's presentation would likely be possible on the Wii, the core elements are obviously possible," grinned community manager Seth Killian on Capcom Unity.
"As for 'never happen!' - I'd hope that if Tatsunoko vs Capcom has taught us anything, it's that we should never say never when it comes to Capcom."
We'll bring you more on this intriguing possibility as we hear more. Your thoughts?
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though