Street Fighter IV for Wii?
Capcom have said this week that Street Fighter IV could work on the Wii console, but that there is a risk the fighting title might be swamped amid the casual deluge hitting the system week-in, week-out. There would also clearly be some technical hurdles to overcome.
"While not every aspect of SFIV's presentation would likely be possible on the Wii, the core elements are obviously possible," grinned community manager Seth Killian on Capcom Unity.
"As for 'never happen!' - I'd hope that if Tatsunoko vs Capcom has taught us anything, it's that we should never say never when it comes to Capcom."
We'll bring you more on this intriguing possibility as we hear more. Your thoughts?
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced