Street Fighter IV for Wii?
Capcom have said this week that Street Fighter IV could work on the Wii console, but that there is a risk the fighting title might be swamped amid the casual deluge hitting the system week-in, week-out. There would also clearly be some technical hurdles to overcome.
"While not every aspect of SFIV's presentation would likely be possible on the Wii, the core elements are obviously possible," grinned community manager Seth Killian on Capcom Unity.
"As for 'never happen!' - I'd hope that if Tatsunoko vs Capcom has taught us anything, it's that we should never say never when it comes to Capcom."
We'll bring you more on this intriguing possibility as we hear more. Your thoughts?
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter