Street Fighter IV for Wii?
Capcom have said this week that Street Fighter IV could work on the Wii console, but that there is a risk the fighting title might be swamped amid the casual deluge hitting the system week-in, week-out. There would also clearly be some technical hurdles to overcome.
"While not every aspect of SFIV's presentation would likely be possible on the Wii, the core elements are obviously possible," grinned community manager Seth Killian on Capcom Unity.
"As for 'never happen!' - I'd hope that if Tatsunoko vs Capcom has taught us anything, it's that we should never say never when it comes to Capcom."
We'll bring you more on this intriguing possibility as we hear more. Your thoughts?
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May