Condition Zero 'soon'
As you may have already deduced, Valve's long-awaited and much-abused Counter-Strike: Condition Zero title for the PC has failed to meet the November 18th launch promised for both the retail version, and the downloadable 'Steam' version.
The game's had something of a turbulent history, the development passing from Gearbox to Ritual, with Turtle Rock apparently enlisted to add the finishing touches. A release is now expected very soon. Jess Cliffe from brand owner Valve commented yesterday that "right now, we're doing some additional work on the foreign versions and are hoping to have those wrapped up and submitted to Sierra this week".
In the meantime the Xbox version of Counter-Strike is due on December 5th, and is looking rather good from what I've seen so far. Hopefully, we'll get our hands on the PC incarnation soon, then.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey