Condition Zero 'soon'
As you may have already deduced, Valve's long-awaited and much-abused Counter-Strike: Condition Zero title for the PC has failed to meet the November 18th launch promised for both the retail version, and the downloadable 'Steam' version.
The game's had something of a turbulent history, the development passing from Gearbox to Ritual, with Turtle Rock apparently enlisted to add the finishing touches. A release is now expected very soon. Jess Cliffe from brand owner Valve commented yesterday that "right now, we're doing some additional work on the foreign versions and are hoping to have those wrapped up and submitted to Sierra this week".
In the meantime the Xbox version of Counter-Strike is due on December 5th, and is looking rather good from what I've seen so far. Hopefully, we'll get our hands on the PC incarnation soon, then.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light