Mass Effect 2 promises dramatic ending
Mass Effect 2 is also set for an ultra-dramatic ending, according to BioWare game maker Casey Hudson, who says certain choices in the game could result in a bloodbath at the finale.
"At the beginning of the game, you start to get an idea of something really scary, really dangerous, that you're going to have to do at the very end of the game," the developer revealed to NowGamer.
"To get ready for that you're going to have to build up your crew, build the best team that you can, build up your ship, and then when you think you're ready you're gonna go in and do it.
"If you don't do a lot of the stuff, or make the right kind of choices, the ending will be a bloodbath, and the people that you brought with you will die, and it'll be a great ending, but it'll be that kind of ending."
Apparently, the title will include characters from the first Mass Effect, although you will not be able to recruit them as squad members, we're told.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year