Mass Effect 2 promises dramatic ending
Mass Effect 2 is also set for an ultra-dramatic ending, according to BioWare game maker Casey Hudson, who says certain choices in the game could result in a bloodbath at the finale.
"At the beginning of the game, you start to get an idea of something really scary, really dangerous, that you're going to have to do at the very end of the game," the developer revealed to NowGamer.
"To get ready for that you're going to have to build up your crew, build the best team that you can, build up your ship, and then when you think you're ready you're gonna go in and do it.
"If you don't do a lot of the stuff, or make the right kind of choices, the ending will be a bloodbath, and the people that you brought with you will die, and it'll be a great ending, but it'll be that kind of ending."
Apparently, the title will include characters from the first Mass Effect, although you will not be able to recruit them as squad members, we're told.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side