Mass Effect 2 promises dramatic ending
Mass Effect 2 is also set for an ultra-dramatic ending, according to BioWare game maker Casey Hudson, who says certain choices in the game could result in a bloodbath at the finale.
"At the beginning of the game, you start to get an idea of something really scary, really dangerous, that you're going to have to do at the very end of the game," the developer revealed to NowGamer.
"To get ready for that you're going to have to build up your crew, build the best team that you can, build up your ship, and then when you think you're ready you're gonna go in and do it.
"If you don't do a lot of the stuff, or make the right kind of choices, the ending will be a bloodbath, and the people that you brought with you will die, and it'll be a great ending, but it'll be that kind of ending."
Apparently, the title will include characters from the first Mass Effect, although you will not be able to recruit them as squad members, we're told.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3