UK's Game On! show pushed back
HMV's new UK based video game expo, Game On! London, has been pushed back by the retailer - allowing them to make the consumer event "bigger and better".
Game On! was originally set to be held this coming weekend, so it is rather late notice for HMV to be pushing the show back. None the less, November is now on the cards.
The Earls Court arena in west London will now form the show's location, a far bigger setting that the previous Olympia National Hall plan.
We'll bring you more on this soon.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan