Turn 10 shows off Bernese Alps track in Forza 5, announces Silverstone track to feature
Microsoft and Turn 10 have been showing off some new gameplay footage for Forza 5 at this year's Eurogamer Expo.
The new footage was streamed live in 1080p at 60fps and shows the Pagani Huayra – the car that graced the Forza 5 booth at the show – haring around the Bernese Alps track.
Turn 10 also revealed that Silverstone will feature in Forza 5 as a playable track bringing all the amazing heritage of the track to the new console generation.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a launch title for the Xbox One and will be released on November the 22nd.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing