Turn 10 shows off Bernese Alps track in Forza 5, announces Silverstone track to feature
Microsoft and Turn 10 have been showing off some new gameplay footage for Forza 5 at this year's Eurogamer Expo.
The new footage was streamed live in 1080p at 60fps and shows the Pagani Huayra – the car that graced the Forza 5 booth at the show – haring around the Bernese Alps track.
Turn 10 also revealed that Silverstone will feature in Forza 5 as a playable track bringing all the amazing heritage of the track to the new console generation.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a launch title for the Xbox One and will be released on November the 22nd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year