Turn 10 shows off Bernese Alps track in Forza 5, announces Silverstone track to feature
Microsoft and Turn 10 have been showing off some new gameplay footage for Forza 5 at this year's Eurogamer Expo.
The new footage was streamed live in 1080p at 60fps and shows the Pagani Huayra – the car that graced the Forza 5 booth at the show – haring around the Bernese Alps track.
Turn 10 also revealed that Silverstone will feature in Forza 5 as a playable track bringing all the amazing heritage of the track to the new console generation.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a launch title for the Xbox One and will be released on November the 22nd.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone