Turn 10 shows off Bernese Alps track in Forza 5, announces Silverstone track to feature
Microsoft and Turn 10 have been showing off some new gameplay footage for Forza 5 at this year's Eurogamer Expo.
The new footage was streamed live in 1080p at 60fps and shows the Pagani Huayra – the car that graced the Forza 5 booth at the show – haring around the Bernese Alps track.
Turn 10 also revealed that Silverstone will feature in Forza 5 as a playable track bringing all the amazing heritage of the track to the new console generation.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a launch title for the Xbox One and will be released on November the 22nd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title