Turn 10 shows off Bernese Alps track in Forza 5, announces Silverstone track to feature
Microsoft and Turn 10 have been showing off some new gameplay footage for Forza 5 at this year's Eurogamer Expo.
The new footage was streamed live in 1080p at 60fps and shows the Pagani Huayra – the car that graced the Forza 5 booth at the show – haring around the Bernese Alps track.
Turn 10 also revealed that Silverstone will feature in Forza 5 as a playable track bringing all the amazing heritage of the track to the new console generation.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a launch title for the Xbox One and will be released on November the 22nd.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO