EA reveal FIFA 10 details
The annual footy game wars have kicked off in earnest today with EA releasing some details of features in FIFA 10.
Top of the bill is gameplay refinements including the "first ever" 360 degree dribbling system enabling you to dodge players more skillfully than before. This combined with new animation tech forms EA's "Freedom in Physical Play" concept. Whatever that means.
Also promised is a deeper Manager Mode with over 50 major improvements including more realistic player transfers and growth curves.
"We have benefited from 275 million games played online to refine FIFA 10 in a way that matters most to our fans," said Andrew Wilson, Vice President & Executive Producer for the FIFA franchise. "We've listened and responded to their feedback to improve player control, responsiveness and intelligence and create what we believe is the world's most authentic football videogame."
More information is promised by a countdown timer on the FIFA site, which will reach zero sometime on 5th June.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent