Guitar Hero: Van Halen confirmed
The heavily anticipated but never confirmed Guitar Hero game Guitar Hero: Van Halen has been announced at E3.
Activision acknowledged its existence on the show floor where we'll be hopefully having a go on it sometime during the next couple of days.
In addition to tunes from the mighty Halen, guest acts will also be playable including Queen, Weezer, Blink 182, The Offspring and Queens of the Stone Age.
Van Halen follows Metallica and Aerosmith in having a Guitar Hero game all to themselves. The release will hit shelves in late 2009, definitely in time for Christmas.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year