Guitar Hero: Van Halen confirmed
The heavily anticipated but never confirmed Guitar Hero game Guitar Hero: Van Halen has been announced at E3.
Activision acknowledged its existence on the show floor where we'll be hopefully having a go on it sometime during the next couple of days.
In addition to tunes from the mighty Halen, guest acts will also be playable including Queen, Weezer, Blink 182, The Offspring and Queens of the Stone Age.
Van Halen follows Metallica and Aerosmith in having a Guitar Hero game all to themselves. The release will hit shelves in late 2009, definitely in time for Christmas.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching