Guitar Hero: Van Halen confirmed
The heavily anticipated but never confirmed Guitar Hero game Guitar Hero: Van Halen has been announced at E3.
Activision acknowledged its existence on the show floor where we'll be hopefully having a go on it sometime during the next couple of days.
In addition to tunes from the mighty Halen, guest acts will also be playable including Queen, Weezer, Blink 182, The Offspring and Queens of the Stone Age.
Van Halen follows Metallica and Aerosmith in having a Guitar Hero game all to themselves. The release will hit shelves in late 2009, definitely in time for Christmas.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year