Guitar Hero: Van Halen confirmed
The heavily anticipated but never confirmed Guitar Hero game Guitar Hero: Van Halen has been announced at E3.
Activision acknowledged its existence on the show floor where we'll be hopefully having a go on it sometime during the next couple of days.
In addition to tunes from the mighty Halen, guest acts will also be playable including Queen, Weezer, Blink 182, The Offspring and Queens of the Stone Age.
Van Halen follows Metallica and Aerosmith in having a Guitar Hero game all to themselves. The release will hit shelves in late 2009, definitely in time for Christmas.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3