Guitar Hero: Van Halen confirmed
The heavily anticipated but never confirmed Guitar Hero game Guitar Hero: Van Halen has been announced at E3.
Activision acknowledged its existence on the show floor where we'll be hopefully having a go on it sometime during the next couple of days.
In addition to tunes from the mighty Halen, guest acts will also be playable including Queen, Weezer, Blink 182, The Offspring and Queens of the Stone Age.
Van Halen follows Metallica and Aerosmith in having a Guitar Hero game all to themselves. The release will hit shelves in late 2009, definitely in time for Christmas.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny