Mass Effect 2 for 2010
Showing off the first in-game footage to an impressed E3 audience, BioWare have let slip that Mass Effect 2 will be released in 2010.
Sam Shepard is not dead, in fact, it seems he's very much the star of the show as BioWare muster another epic plotline based on the salvation of the universe as we know it.
A quick snapshot of the gameplay appears to suggest that there will be a lot more ground-based action, in a futuristic metropolis, with BioWare having also upped the visual ante.
We'll bring you more on Mass Effect 2 over E3.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October