Mass Effect 2 for 2010
Showing off the first in-game footage to an impressed E3 audience, BioWare have let slip that Mass Effect 2 will be released in 2010.
Sam Shepard is not dead, in fact, it seems he's very much the star of the show as BioWare muster another epic plotline based on the salvation of the universe as we know it.
A quick snapshot of the gameplay appears to suggest that there will be a lot more ground-based action, in a futuristic metropolis, with BioWare having also upped the visual ante.
We'll bring you more on Mass Effect 2 over E3.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title