Mass Effect 2 for 2010
Showing off the first in-game footage to an impressed E3 audience, BioWare have let slip that Mass Effect 2 will be released in 2010.
Sam Shepard is not dead, in fact, it seems he's very much the star of the show as BioWare muster another epic plotline based on the salvation of the universe as we know it.
A quick snapshot of the gameplay appears to suggest that there will be a lot more ground-based action, in a futuristic metropolis, with BioWare having also upped the visual ante.
We'll bring you more on Mass Effect 2 over E3.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America