Mass Effect 2 for 2010
Showing off the first in-game footage to an impressed E3 audience, BioWare have let slip that Mass Effect 2 will be released in 2010.
Sam Shepard is not dead, in fact, it seems he's very much the star of the show as BioWare muster another epic plotline based on the salvation of the universe as we know it.
A quick snapshot of the gameplay appears to suggest that there will be a lot more ground-based action, in a futuristic metropolis, with BioWare having also upped the visual ante.
We'll bring you more on Mass Effect 2 over E3.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone