Mass Effect 2 for 2010
Showing off the first in-game footage to an impressed E3 audience, BioWare have let slip that Mass Effect 2 will be released in 2010.
Sam Shepard is not dead, in fact, it seems he's very much the star of the show as BioWare muster another epic plotline based on the salvation of the universe as we know it.
A quick snapshot of the gameplay appears to suggest that there will be a lot more ground-based action, in a futuristic metropolis, with BioWare having also upped the visual ante.
We'll bring you more on Mass Effect 2 over E3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3