Left 4 Dead 2 confirmed
An Xbox 360 exclusive Left 4 Dead sequel is on the way, Microsoft confirm at their E3 briefing - the new game set to land on November 17th.
More gore, more blood, and more intense action with chainsaws the order of the day. Microsoft must be pleased to have secured this Valve smash only on their console.
More on this new romp as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side