Left 4 Dead 2 confirmed
An Xbox 360 exclusive Left 4 Dead sequel is on the way, Microsoft confirm at their E3 briefing - the new game set to land on November 17th.
More gore, more blood, and more intense action with chainsaws the order of the day. Microsoft must be pleased to have secured this Valve smash only on their console.
More on this new romp as we get it.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2