Left 4 Dead 2 confirmed
An Xbox 360 exclusive Left 4 Dead sequel is on the way, Microsoft confirm at their E3 briefing - the new game set to land on November 17th.
More gore, more blood, and more intense action with chainsaws the order of the day. Microsoft must be pleased to have secured this Valve smash only on their console.
More on this new romp as we get it.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi