Left 4 Dead 2 confirmed
An Xbox 360 exclusive Left 4 Dead sequel is on the way, Microsoft confirm at their E3 briefing - the new game set to land on November 17th.
More gore, more blood, and more intense action with chainsaws the order of the day. Microsoft must be pleased to have secured this Valve smash only on their console.
More on this new romp as we get it.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing