Left 4 Dead 2 confirmed
An Xbox 360 exclusive Left 4 Dead sequel is on the way, Microsoft confirm at their E3 briefing - the new game set to land on November 17th.
More gore, more blood, and more intense action with chainsaws the order of the day. Microsoft must be pleased to have secured this Valve smash only on their console.
More on this new romp as we get it.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like