New Alien: Isolation video shows the original Alien cast reminiscing about making it
SEGA and Creative Assembly have released a brand new behind-the-scenes video on Alien: Isolation featuring the collected cast of Ridley Scott's original 1979 film Alien.
They have managed to collect almost all of the main characters from the Ridley Scott's legendary sci-fi horror to reprise their roles in two side missions following some of the film's most iconic scenes. The DLC is coming as a pre-order bonus and will star the vocal talents of Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett) and Yaphet Kotto (Parker).
While these two side missions reprise the original film, the meat of Alien: Isolation will follow Ripley's daughter Amanda as she searches for the truth behind what happened to her mother and the rest of the Nostromo's crew. Her search leads to her a deep space research station where she finds things have gone horribly wrong with an Alien on the loose and the precious few still alive ready to destroy each other to survive the disaster and escape.
Alien: Isolation aims to capture the atmosphere of Alien and recreate it for gamers on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's due for release on October the 7th.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week