New Alien: Isolation video shows the original Alien cast reminiscing about making it
SEGA and Creative Assembly have released a brand new behind-the-scenes video on Alien: Isolation featuring the collected cast of Ridley Scott's original 1979 film Alien.
They have managed to collect almost all of the main characters from the Ridley Scott's legendary sci-fi horror to reprise their roles in two side missions following some of the film's most iconic scenes. The DLC is coming as a pre-order bonus and will star the vocal talents of Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett) and Yaphet Kotto (Parker).
While these two side missions reprise the original film, the meat of Alien: Isolation will follow Ripley's daughter Amanda as she searches for the truth behind what happened to her mother and the rest of the Nostromo's crew. Her search leads to her a deep space research station where she finds things have gone horribly wrong with an Alien on the loose and the precious few still alive ready to destroy each other to survive the disaster and escape.
Alien: Isolation aims to capture the atmosphere of Alien and recreate it for gamers on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's due for release on October the 7th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year