New Alien: Isolation video shows the original Alien cast reminiscing about making it
SEGA and Creative Assembly have released a brand new behind-the-scenes video on Alien: Isolation featuring the collected cast of Ridley Scott's original 1979 film Alien.
They have managed to collect almost all of the main characters from the Ridley Scott's legendary sci-fi horror to reprise their roles in two side missions following some of the film's most iconic scenes. The DLC is coming as a pre-order bonus and will star the vocal talents of Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett) and Yaphet Kotto (Parker).
While these two side missions reprise the original film, the meat of Alien: Isolation will follow Ripley's daughter Amanda as she searches for the truth behind what happened to her mother and the rest of the Nostromo's crew. Her search leads to her a deep space research station where she finds things have gone horribly wrong with an Alien on the loose and the precious few still alive ready to destroy each other to survive the disaster and escape.
Alien: Isolation aims to capture the atmosphere of Alien and recreate it for gamers on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. It's due for release on October the 7th.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing