More Bond, Tony Hawk and Spider-Man from Activision
Activision CEO Mike Griffith underlined new outings for their James Bond, Tony Hawk, Spider-Man, and Transformers franchises. Although not unexpected, it will be interesting to see how these games look in reality when they hit in 2010.
The news came from a late Sunday conference call reported on Gamespot today. A clutch of announcements were made although not many surprises so far from their pre-E3 press phone call.
Even the upcoming Shrek 4 game from the studio is unlikely to make much of a stir amongst the building fervour around this year's E3. Most interest so far has been garnered by the Tony Hawk game and its controversial skate board controller.
No doubt more news on these titles will emerge from Activision over the coming days, but again will struggle to make much of a splash amongst the general thrashing around of gaming news from the LA Expo.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3