More Bond, Tony Hawk and Spider-Man from Activision
Activision CEO Mike Griffith underlined new outings for their James Bond, Tony Hawk, Spider-Man, and Transformers franchises. Although not unexpected, it will be interesting to see how these games look in reality when they hit in 2010.
The news came from a late Sunday conference call reported on Gamespot today. A clutch of announcements were made although not many surprises so far from their pre-E3 press phone call.
Even the upcoming Shrek 4 game from the studio is unlikely to make much of a stir amongst the building fervour around this year's E3. Most interest so far has been garnered by the Tony Hawk game and its controversial skate board controller.
No doubt more news on these titles will emerge from Activision over the coming days, but again will struggle to make much of a splash amongst the general thrashing around of gaming news from the LA Expo.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too