More Bond, Tony Hawk and Spider-Man from Activision
Activision CEO Mike Griffith underlined new outings for their James Bond, Tony Hawk, Spider-Man, and Transformers franchises. Although not unexpected, it will be interesting to see how these games look in reality when they hit in 2010.
The news came from a late Sunday conference call reported on Gamespot today. A clutch of announcements were made although not many surprises so far from their pre-E3 press phone call.
Even the upcoming Shrek 4 game from the studio is unlikely to make much of a stir amongst the building fervour around this year's E3. Most interest so far has been garnered by the Tony Hawk game and its controversial skate board controller.
No doubt more news on these titles will emerge from Activision over the coming days, but again will struggle to make much of a splash amongst the general thrashing around of gaming news from the LA Expo.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey