More Bond, Tony Hawk and Spider-Man from Activision
Activision CEO Mike Griffith underlined new outings for their James Bond, Tony Hawk, Spider-Man, and Transformers franchises. Although not unexpected, it will be interesting to see how these games look in reality when they hit in 2010.
The news came from a late Sunday conference call reported on Gamespot today. A clutch of announcements were made although not many surprises so far from their pre-E3 press phone call.
Even the upcoming Shrek 4 game from the studio is unlikely to make much of a stir amongst the building fervour around this year's E3. Most interest so far has been garnered by the Tony Hawk game and its controversial skate board controller.
No doubt more news on these titles will emerge from Activision over the coming days, but again will struggle to make much of a splash amongst the general thrashing around of gaming news from the LA Expo.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date