New Lost Planet 2 trailer shows co-op
A tasty new trailer has been exclusively revealed on GameTrailers today showing some rather lovely looking co-operative gameplay.
Worringly, the same sluggish movement from the first game seems to remain, but the frenetic bipedal mech action makes up for it.
Check out the trailer right here. It's below. Look:
Good, eh? Giant scary bugs, worms and more look great as do the massive explosions. The first game was a bit annoying (check out our feature on this here) but this actually looks incredible.
More from E3, no doubt.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year