New Lost Planet 2 trailer shows co-op
A tasty new trailer has been exclusively revealed on GameTrailers today showing some rather lovely looking co-operative gameplay.
Worringly, the same sluggish movement from the first game seems to remain, but the frenetic bipedal mech action makes up for it.
Check out the trailer right here. It's below. Look:
Good, eh? Giant scary bugs, worms and more look great as do the massive explosions. The first game was a bit annoying (check out our feature on this here) but this actually looks incredible.
More from E3, no doubt.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny