New Lost Planet 2 trailer shows co-op
A tasty new trailer has been exclusively revealed on GameTrailers today showing some rather lovely looking co-operative gameplay.
Worringly, the same sluggish movement from the first game seems to remain, but the frenetic bipedal mech action makes up for it.
Check out the trailer right here. It's below. Look:
Good, eh? Giant scary bugs, worms and more look great as do the massive explosions. The first game was a bit annoying (check out our feature on this here) but this actually looks incredible.
More from E3, no doubt.
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online