New Lost Planet 2 trailer shows co-op
A tasty new trailer has been exclusively revealed on GameTrailers today showing some rather lovely looking co-operative gameplay.
Worringly, the same sluggish movement from the first game seems to remain, but the frenetic bipedal mech action makes up for it.
Check out the trailer right here. It's below. Look:
Good, eh? Giant scary bugs, worms and more look great as do the massive explosions. The first game was a bit annoying (check out our feature on this here) but this actually looks incredible.
More from E3, no doubt.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching