New Lost Planet 2 trailer shows co-op
A tasty new trailer has been exclusively revealed on GameTrailers today showing some rather lovely looking co-operative gameplay.
Worringly, the same sluggish movement from the first game seems to remain, but the frenetic bipedal mech action makes up for it.
Check out the trailer right here. It's below. Look:
Good, eh? Giant scary bugs, worms and more look great as do the massive explosions. The first game was a bit annoying (check out our feature on this here) but this actually looks incredible.
More from E3, no doubt.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO