Next GTA IV DLC chapter named
Rockstar last night unveiled the name of the next chapter in their Xbox 360 exclusive DLC. Entitled The Ballad of Gay Tony, Rockstar also released a suitably sparkly, rainbow coloured logo to go with the new episode.
Both DLC packs (this and Lost and Damned) will also be released on a standalone disc that won't require the full game in order to play them. The disc will reportedly retail for around USD 39.99.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been slated for release this Autumn at the same Lost and Damned price point of 1600 MS points.
You can read the full press release at VG247.
Oh, and expect a bit of contoversy when this arrives. The title says it all really, doesn't it?
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone