Next GTA IV DLC chapter named
Rockstar last night unveiled the name of the next chapter in their Xbox 360 exclusive DLC. Entitled The Ballad of Gay Tony, Rockstar also released a suitably sparkly, rainbow coloured logo to go with the new episode.
Both DLC packs (this and Lost and Damned) will also be released on a standalone disc that won't require the full game in order to play them. The disc will reportedly retail for around USD 39.99.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been slated for release this Autumn at the same Lost and Damned price point of 1600 MS points.
You can read the full press release at VG247.
Oh, and expect a bit of contoversy when this arrives. The title says it all really, doesn't it?
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like