Next GTA IV DLC chapter named
Rockstar last night unveiled the name of the next chapter in their Xbox 360 exclusive DLC. Entitled The Ballad of Gay Tony, Rockstar also released a suitably sparkly, rainbow coloured logo to go with the new episode.
Both DLC packs (this and Lost and Damned) will also be released on a standalone disc that won't require the full game in order to play them. The disc will reportedly retail for around USD 39.99.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been slated for release this Autumn at the same Lost and Damned price point of 1600 MS points.
You can read the full press release at VG247.
Oh, and expect a bit of contoversy when this arrives. The title says it all really, doesn't it?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer