Next GTA IV DLC chapter named
Rockstar last night unveiled the name of the next chapter in their Xbox 360 exclusive DLC. Entitled The Ballad of Gay Tony, Rockstar also released a suitably sparkly, rainbow coloured logo to go with the new episode.
Both DLC packs (this and Lost and Damned) will also be released on a standalone disc that won't require the full game in order to play them. The disc will reportedly retail for around USD 39.99.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been slated for release this Autumn at the same Lost and Damned price point of 1600 MS points.
You can read the full press release at VG247.
Oh, and expect a bit of contoversy when this arrives. The title says it all really, doesn't it?
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon