Next GTA IV DLC chapter named
Rockstar last night unveiled the name of the next chapter in their Xbox 360 exclusive DLC. Entitled The Ballad of Gay Tony, Rockstar also released a suitably sparkly, rainbow coloured logo to go with the new episode.
Both DLC packs (this and Lost and Damned) will also be released on a standalone disc that won't require the full game in order to play them. The disc will reportedly retail for around USD 39.99.
The Ballad of Gay Tony has been slated for release this Autumn at the same Lost and Damned price point of 1600 MS points.
You can read the full press release at VG247.
Oh, and expect a bit of contoversy when this arrives. The title says it all really, doesn't it?
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3