Tony Hawk Ride priced at 120 USD
US retailer GameStop have listed Tony Hawk Ride for the princely sum of 119.99 USD, bundled with the game's bespoke skateboard peripheral.
Current exchange rates put this around the 76GBP mark, so UK gamers can probably expect to pay around the 80GBP mark for the latest edition in Activision's popular skateboarding franchise.
A release date of October 13th has also been listed although Activision are sticking to Autumn 2009 for now. The publisher has also yet to confirm an official price, only stating that it will be in line with current Guitar Hero bundles.
Tony Hawk Ride and the funky, wireless motion-sensitive board controller was revealed earlier in the month. No other retailers have yet listed a price tag for the game. Source: GamesIndustry.biz.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update