Tony Hawk Ride priced at 120 USD
US retailer GameStop have listed Tony Hawk Ride for the princely sum of 119.99 USD, bundled with the game's bespoke skateboard peripheral.
Current exchange rates put this around the 76GBP mark, so UK gamers can probably expect to pay around the 80GBP mark for the latest edition in Activision's popular skateboarding franchise.
A release date of October 13th has also been listed although Activision are sticking to Autumn 2009 for now. The publisher has also yet to confirm an official price, only stating that it will be in line with current Guitar Hero bundles.
Tony Hawk Ride and the funky, wireless motion-sensitive board controller was revealed earlier in the month. No other retailers have yet listed a price tag for the game. Source: GamesIndustry.biz.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit