Tony Hawk Ride priced at 120 USD
US retailer GameStop have listed Tony Hawk Ride for the princely sum of 119.99 USD, bundled with the game's bespoke skateboard peripheral.
Current exchange rates put this around the 76GBP mark, so UK gamers can probably expect to pay around the 80GBP mark for the latest edition in Activision's popular skateboarding franchise.
A release date of October 13th has also been listed although Activision are sticking to Autumn 2009 for now. The publisher has also yet to confirm an official price, only stating that it will be in line with current Guitar Hero bundles.
Tony Hawk Ride and the funky, wireless motion-sensitive board controller was revealed earlier in the month. No other retailers have yet listed a price tag for the game. Source: GamesIndustry.biz.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year