Tony Hawk Ride priced at 120 USD
US retailer GameStop have listed Tony Hawk Ride for the princely sum of 119.99 USD, bundled with the game's bespoke skateboard peripheral.
Current exchange rates put this around the 76GBP mark, so UK gamers can probably expect to pay around the 80GBP mark for the latest edition in Activision's popular skateboarding franchise.
A release date of October 13th has also been listed although Activision are sticking to Autumn 2009 for now. The publisher has also yet to confirm an official price, only stating that it will be in line with current Guitar Hero bundles.
Tony Hawk Ride and the funky, wireless motion-sensitive board controller was revealed earlier in the month. No other retailers have yet listed a price tag for the game. Source: GamesIndustry.biz.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3