Tony Hawk Ride priced at 120 USD
US retailer GameStop have listed Tony Hawk Ride for the princely sum of 119.99 USD, bundled with the game's bespoke skateboard peripheral.
Current exchange rates put this around the 76GBP mark, so UK gamers can probably expect to pay around the 80GBP mark for the latest edition in Activision's popular skateboarding franchise.
A release date of October 13th has also been listed although Activision are sticking to Autumn 2009 for now. The publisher has also yet to confirm an official price, only stating that it will be in line with current Guitar Hero bundles.
Tony Hawk Ride and the funky, wireless motion-sensitive board controller was revealed earlier in the month. No other retailers have yet listed a price tag for the game. Source: GamesIndustry.biz.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released