C.O.P. The Recruit trademarked by Ubisoft
Ubisoft has trademarked the title C.O.P. The Recruit, presumably for a forthcoming game.
In April, Ubi also trademarked Driver: The Recruit, so C.O.P. could have something to do with this.
What C.O.P. stands for is as yet unknown, but we can only hope that superannuation's suggestion of Crabs Obscenely Parading is true.
The Driver series is well overdue a reinvention, so here's hoping that C.O.P. is the game to give the franchise a much needed shot in the arm.
More as we get it. Source: superannuation.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan