C.O.P. The Recruit trademarked by Ubisoft
Ubisoft has trademarked the title C.O.P. The Recruit, presumably for a forthcoming game.
In April, Ubi also trademarked Driver: The Recruit, so C.O.P. could have something to do with this.
What C.O.P. stands for is as yet unknown, but we can only hope that superannuation's suggestion of Crabs Obscenely Parading is true.
The Driver series is well overdue a reinvention, so here's hoping that C.O.P. is the game to give the franchise a much needed shot in the arm.
More as we get it. Source: superannuation.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave