C.O.P. The Recruit trademarked by Ubisoft
Ubisoft has trademarked the title C.O.P. The Recruit, presumably for a forthcoming game.
In April, Ubi also trademarked Driver: The Recruit, so C.O.P. could have something to do with this.
What C.O.P. stands for is as yet unknown, but we can only hope that superannuation's suggestion of Crabs Obscenely Parading is true.
The Driver series is well overdue a reinvention, so here's hoping that C.O.P. is the game to give the franchise a much needed shot in the arm.
More as we get it. Source: superannuation.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date