C.O.P. The Recruit trademarked by Ubisoft
Ubisoft has trademarked the title C.O.P. The Recruit, presumably for a forthcoming game.
In April, Ubi also trademarked Driver: The Recruit, so C.O.P. could have something to do with this.
What C.O.P. stands for is as yet unknown, but we can only hope that superannuation's suggestion of Crabs Obscenely Parading is true.
The Driver series is well overdue a reinvention, so here's hoping that C.O.P. is the game to give the franchise a much needed shot in the arm.
More as we get it. Source: superannuation.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though