C.O.P. The Recruit trademarked by Ubisoft
Ubisoft has trademarked the title C.O.P. The Recruit, presumably for a forthcoming game.
In April, Ubi also trademarked Driver: The Recruit, so C.O.P. could have something to do with this.
What C.O.P. stands for is as yet unknown, but we can only hope that superannuation's suggestion of Crabs Obscenely Parading is true.
The Driver series is well overdue a reinvention, so here's hoping that C.O.P. is the game to give the franchise a much needed shot in the arm.
More as we get it. Source: superannuation.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side