No More Heroes looks beyond Wii?
Despite fans clamouring to see Suda51's unusual action title No More Heroes released on other formats, the Grasshopper boss has so far resisted the urge to release the game on different systems.
The controversial action romp went down well on the Wii, but the designer hasn't finalised plans to take the game elsewhere yet, he told 1UP.
"Actually, a lot of the fans were dying to play the game on other consoles, so I think it'd be great if I could do it, but there's no plan yet," he revealed.
"[If so,] I would match the content to [fit] the other consoles. No More Heroes could be a big title, like a big IP, so it'd be good to have a chance to release the game on other consoles, and that would maybe maximize the market."
A case of when, rather than if, for PS3 and Xbox 360 releases?
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer