No More Heroes looks beyond Wii?
Despite fans clamouring to see Suda51's unusual action title No More Heroes released on other formats, the Grasshopper boss has so far resisted the urge to release the game on different systems.
The controversial action romp went down well on the Wii, but the designer hasn't finalised plans to take the game elsewhere yet, he told 1UP.
"Actually, a lot of the fans were dying to play the game on other consoles, so I think it'd be great if I could do it, but there's no plan yet," he revealed.
"[If so,] I would match the content to [fit] the other consoles. No More Heroes could be a big title, like a big IP, so it'd be good to have a chance to release the game on other consoles, and that would maybe maximize the market."
A case of when, rather than if, for PS3 and Xbox 360 releases?
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year