No More Heroes looks beyond Wii?
Despite fans clamouring to see Suda51's unusual action title No More Heroes released on other formats, the Grasshopper boss has so far resisted the urge to release the game on different systems.
The controversial action romp went down well on the Wii, but the designer hasn't finalised plans to take the game elsewhere yet, he told 1UP.
"Actually, a lot of the fans were dying to play the game on other consoles, so I think it'd be great if I could do it, but there's no plan yet," he revealed.
"[If so,] I would match the content to [fit] the other consoles. No More Heroes could be a big title, like a big IP, so it'd be good to have a chance to release the game on other consoles, and that would maybe maximize the market."
A case of when, rather than if, for PS3 and Xbox 360 releases?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3