No More Heroes looks beyond Wii?
Despite fans clamouring to see Suda51's unusual action title No More Heroes released on other formats, the Grasshopper boss has so far resisted the urge to release the game on different systems.
The controversial action romp went down well on the Wii, but the designer hasn't finalised plans to take the game elsewhere yet, he told 1UP.
"Actually, a lot of the fans were dying to play the game on other consoles, so I think it'd be great if I could do it, but there's no plan yet," he revealed.
"[If so,] I would match the content to [fit] the other consoles. No More Heroes could be a big title, like a big IP, so it'd be good to have a chance to release the game on other consoles, and that would maybe maximize the market."
A case of when, rather than if, for PS3 and Xbox 360 releases?
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update