Resistance area launches in Home
A Resistance 2 zone has launched in the PlayStation Home online world, the region recreating the the Chicago Railway Station level from the game.
Those visiting the level should be able to spy a poster that includes a promotional code. Those grabbing the code (well, the first 3,000 anyway), will be able to grab a virtual Resistance T-shirt for their Home avatar.
Given the adult nature of the game, we're told that only those over 18 years of age will be allowed into the special area.
Resistance 2 was released prior to last Christmas and went down rather well. A number of other big titles already have dedicated areas within Home. More soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year