Resistance area launches in Home
A Resistance 2 zone has launched in the PlayStation Home online world, the region recreating the the Chicago Railway Station level from the game.
Those visiting the level should be able to spy a poster that includes a promotional code. Those grabbing the code (well, the first 3,000 anyway), will be able to grab a virtual Resistance T-shirt for their Home avatar.
Given the adult nature of the game, we're told that only those over 18 years of age will be allowed into the special area.
Resistance 2 was released prior to last Christmas and went down rather well. A number of other big titles already have dedicated areas within Home. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3