Resistance area launches in Home
A Resistance 2 zone has launched in the PlayStation Home online world, the region recreating the the Chicago Railway Station level from the game.
Those visiting the level should be able to spy a poster that includes a promotional code. Those grabbing the code (well, the first 3,000 anyway), will be able to grab a virtual Resistance T-shirt for their Home avatar.
Given the adult nature of the game, we're told that only those over 18 years of age will be allowed into the special area.
Resistance 2 was released prior to last Christmas and went down rather well. A number of other big titles already have dedicated areas within Home. More soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free