Resistance area launches in Home
A Resistance 2 zone has launched in the PlayStation Home online world, the region recreating the the Chicago Railway Station level from the game.
Those visiting the level should be able to spy a poster that includes a promotional code. Those grabbing the code (well, the first 3,000 anyway), will be able to grab a virtual Resistance T-shirt for their Home avatar.
Given the adult nature of the game, we're told that only those over 18 years of age will be allowed into the special area.
Resistance 2 was released prior to last Christmas and went down rather well. A number of other big titles already have dedicated areas within Home. More soon.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release