Resistance area launches in Home
A Resistance 2 zone has launched in the PlayStation Home online world, the region recreating the the Chicago Railway Station level from the game.
Those visiting the level should be able to spy a poster that includes a promotional code. Those grabbing the code (well, the first 3,000 anyway), will be able to grab a virtual Resistance T-shirt for their Home avatar.
Given the adult nature of the game, we're told that only those over 18 years of age will be allowed into the special area.
Resistance 2 was released prior to last Christmas and went down rather well. A number of other big titles already have dedicated areas within Home. More soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network