Zeno Clash 2 officially unveiled
ACE confirm this afternoon that Zeno Clash 2 is on the way, the developer revealing that this sequel will be a more ambitious and expansive affair.
"The studio has begun planning the next game of the series which will continue the adventures of Ghat, who will struggle against new and old conflicts," enthuse ACE in a new release.
"Father Mother, the mysterious Golem and new characters will be making an appearance in the next title. The story will be set after the events that take place in the first game."
Details are scant on this action-fighting title for the PC, but hopefully ACE will flesh out their plans soon - including when the new Zeno Clash is likely to be released.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes