Zeno Clash 2 officially unveiled
ACE confirm this afternoon that Zeno Clash 2 is on the way, the developer revealing that this sequel will be a more ambitious and expansive affair.
"The studio has begun planning the next game of the series which will continue the adventures of Ghat, who will struggle against new and old conflicts," enthuse ACE in a new release.
"Father Mother, the mysterious Golem and new characters will be making an appearance in the next title. The story will be set after the events that take place in the first game."
Details are scant on this action-fighting title for the PC, but hopefully ACE will flesh out their plans soon - including when the new Zeno Clash is likely to be released.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III