Zeno Clash 2 officially unveiled
ACE confirm this afternoon that Zeno Clash 2 is on the way, the developer revealing that this sequel will be a more ambitious and expansive affair.
"The studio has begun planning the next game of the series which will continue the adventures of Ghat, who will struggle against new and old conflicts," enthuse ACE in a new release.
"Father Mother, the mysterious Golem and new characters will be making an appearance in the next title. The story will be set after the events that take place in the first game."
Details are scant on this action-fighting title for the PC, but hopefully ACE will flesh out their plans soon - including when the new Zeno Clash is likely to be released.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year