Zeno Clash 2 officially unveiled
ACE confirm this afternoon that Zeno Clash 2 is on the way, the developer revealing that this sequel will be a more ambitious and expansive affair.
"The studio has begun planning the next game of the series which will continue the adventures of Ghat, who will struggle against new and old conflicts," enthuse ACE in a new release.
"Father Mother, the mysterious Golem and new characters will be making an appearance in the next title. The story will be set after the events that take place in the first game."
Details are scant on this action-fighting title for the PC, but hopefully ACE will flesh out their plans soon - including when the new Zeno Clash is likely to be released.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey