Zeno Clash 2 officially unveiled
ACE confirm this afternoon that Zeno Clash 2 is on the way, the developer revealing that this sequel will be a more ambitious and expansive affair.
"The studio has begun planning the next game of the series which will continue the adventures of Ghat, who will struggle against new and old conflicts," enthuse ACE in a new release.
"Father Mother, the mysterious Golem and new characters will be making an appearance in the next title. The story will be set after the events that take place in the first game."
Details are scant on this action-fighting title for the PC, but hopefully ACE will flesh out their plans soon - including when the new Zeno Clash is likely to be released.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side