Take-Two tackle Apogee over DNF
Take-Two have filed a lawsuit against game maker Apogee over the apparently interminable delays that eventually saw Duke Nukem Forever collapse, and 3D Realms bite the dust.
Following 3D Realms going bust, Take-Two have apparently lost the 12 million USD they invested in the project, and are seeking legal recourse against Apogee, one of the surviving firm's involved in the project.
"Apogee continually delayed the completion date for the Duke Nukem Forever," offer Take-Two in their legal filing, according to Bloomberg.
"Apogee repeatedly assured Take-Two and the video-gaming community that it was diligently working toward competing development of the PC Version of the Duke Nukem Forever."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light