Take-Two tackle Apogee over DNF
Take-Two have filed a lawsuit against game maker Apogee over the apparently interminable delays that eventually saw Duke Nukem Forever collapse, and 3D Realms bite the dust.
Following 3D Realms going bust, Take-Two have apparently lost the 12 million USD they invested in the project, and are seeking legal recourse against Apogee, one of the surviving firm's involved in the project.
"Apogee continually delayed the completion date for the Duke Nukem Forever," offer Take-Two in their legal filing, according to Bloomberg.
"Apogee repeatedly assured Take-Two and the video-gaming community that it was diligently working toward competing development of the PC Version of the Duke Nukem Forever."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey