Spielberg hypes up third Boom Blox
Veteran movie director Steven Spielberg hasn't even seen sequel Boom Box: Bash Party released yet, but he's already eagerly talking about a third iteration in the series.
"You can become a creator at home," Spielberg told Reuters.
"You can become a participant and you can become an activist. It's a really wonderful way to empower players to share their ideas with the world and give us better ideas for our own future of the next iteration beyond Bash Party."
The second Wii exclusive block-based puzzle game will be out next week. More from Spielberg on the series' success:
"It's been very, very good for a parent like me who wants our kids not to be couch potatoes, but to get up and move their bodies around more."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter