Spielberg hypes up third Boom Blox
Veteran movie director Steven Spielberg hasn't even seen sequel Boom Box: Bash Party released yet, but he's already eagerly talking about a third iteration in the series.
"You can become a creator at home," Spielberg told Reuters.
"You can become a participant and you can become an activist. It's a really wonderful way to empower players to share their ideas with the world and give us better ideas for our own future of the next iteration beyond Bash Party."
The second Wii exclusive block-based puzzle game will be out next week. More from Spielberg on the series' success:
"It's been very, very good for a parent like me who wants our kids not to be couch potatoes, but to get up and move their bodies around more."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year