Spielberg hypes up third Boom Blox
Veteran movie director Steven Spielberg hasn't even seen sequel Boom Box: Bash Party released yet, but he's already eagerly talking about a third iteration in the series.
"You can become a creator at home," Spielberg told Reuters.
"You can become a participant and you can become an activist. It's a really wonderful way to empower players to share their ideas with the world and give us better ideas for our own future of the next iteration beyond Bash Party."
The second Wii exclusive block-based puzzle game will be out next week. More from Spielberg on the series' success:
"It's been very, very good for a parent like me who wants our kids not to be couch potatoes, but to get up and move their bodies around more."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer