Spielberg hypes up third Boom Blox
Veteran movie director Steven Spielberg hasn't even seen sequel Boom Box: Bash Party released yet, but he's already eagerly talking about a third iteration in the series.
"You can become a creator at home," Spielberg told Reuters.
"You can become a participant and you can become an activist. It's a really wonderful way to empower players to share their ideas with the world and give us better ideas for our own future of the next iteration beyond Bash Party."
The second Wii exclusive block-based puzzle game will be out next week. More from Spielberg on the series' success:
"It's been very, very good for a parent like me who wants our kids not to be couch potatoes, but to get up and move their bodies around more."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like