Spielberg hypes up third Boom Blox
Veteran movie director Steven Spielberg hasn't even seen sequel Boom Box: Bash Party released yet, but he's already eagerly talking about a third iteration in the series.
"You can become a creator at home," Spielberg told Reuters.
"You can become a participant and you can become an activist. It's a really wonderful way to empower players to share their ideas with the world and give us better ideas for our own future of the next iteration beyond Bash Party."
The second Wii exclusive block-based puzzle game will be out next week. More from Spielberg on the series' success:
"It's been very, very good for a parent like me who wants our kids not to be couch potatoes, but to get up and move their bodies around more."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release