Rockstar play down E3 plans
Speaking this afternoon to UK site Eurogamer, Rockstar have played down their E3 plans, stating that they have nothing to show off at the moment.
It had been hoped that Rockstar might let us see something on LA Noire at the LA show, but this is apparently not the case. Maybe.
"No plans to show anything at E3 at the moment but things can change," offered one representative.
We might also have hoped to hear something related to Grand Theft Auto. Perhaps concerning the next slice of Xbox 360 exclusive DLC? We shall see.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced