Rockstar play down E3 plans
Speaking this afternoon to UK site Eurogamer, Rockstar have played down their E3 plans, stating that they have nothing to show off at the moment.
It had been hoped that Rockstar might let us see something on LA Noire at the LA show, but this is apparently not the case. Maybe.
"No plans to show anything at E3 at the moment but things can change," offered one representative.
We might also have hoped to hear something related to Grand Theft Auto. Perhaps concerning the next slice of Xbox 360 exclusive DLC? We shall see.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year