Rockstar play down E3 plans
Speaking this afternoon to UK site Eurogamer, Rockstar have played down their E3 plans, stating that they have nothing to show off at the moment.
It had been hoped that Rockstar might let us see something on LA Noire at the LA show, but this is apparently not the case. Maybe.
"No plans to show anything at E3 at the moment but things can change," offered one representative.
We might also have hoped to hear something related to Grand Theft Auto. Perhaps concerning the next slice of Xbox 360 exclusive DLC? We shall see.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016