Rockstar play down E3 plans
Speaking this afternoon to UK site Eurogamer, Rockstar have played down their E3 plans, stating that they have nothing to show off at the moment.
It had been hoped that Rockstar might let us see something on LA Noire at the LA show, but this is apparently not the case. Maybe.
"No plans to show anything at E3 at the moment but things can change," offered one representative.
We might also have hoped to hear something related to Grand Theft Auto. Perhaps concerning the next slice of Xbox 360 exclusive DLC? We shall see.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3