Rockstar play down E3 plans
Speaking this afternoon to UK site Eurogamer, Rockstar have played down their E3 plans, stating that they have nothing to show off at the moment.
It had been hoped that Rockstar might let us see something on LA Noire at the LA show, but this is apparently not the case. Maybe.
"No plans to show anything at E3 at the moment but things can change," offered one representative.
We might also have hoped to hear something related to Grand Theft Auto. Perhaps concerning the next slice of Xbox 360 exclusive DLC? We shall see.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer