Report: Max Mad due next April, Just Cause 3 in June 2015
It appears that Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg may have given away the release windows of Mad Max and Just Cause 3 via LinkedIn.
His LinkedIn profile lists a number of unannounced projects including a open-world retro sci-fi game for THQ and a fantasy open world game for Disney.
The most interesting ones are the open-world project based on a “well known movie license” - Mad Max – listed as due for release in April 2014 and a “new entry in a well-known game series” published by Square Enix due for release in June 2015 on next-gen hardware – most probably Just Cause 3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year