Report: Max Mad due next April, Just Cause 3 in June 2015
It appears that Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg may have given away the release windows of Mad Max and Just Cause 3 via LinkedIn.
His LinkedIn profile lists a number of unannounced projects including a open-world retro sci-fi game for THQ and a fantasy open world game for Disney.
The most interesting ones are the open-world project based on a “well known movie license” - Mad Max – listed as due for release in April 2014 and a “new entry in a well-known game series” published by Square Enix due for release in June 2015 on next-gen hardware – most probably Just Cause 3.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year