Report: Max Mad due next April, Just Cause 3 in June 2015
It appears that Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg may have given away the release windows of Mad Max and Just Cause 3 via LinkedIn.
His LinkedIn profile lists a number of unannounced projects including a open-world retro sci-fi game for THQ and a fantasy open world game for Disney.
The most interesting ones are the open-world project based on a “well known movie license” - Mad Max – listed as due for release in April 2014 and a “new entry in a well-known game series” published by Square Enix due for release in June 2015 on next-gen hardware – most probably Just Cause 3.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter