Report: Max Mad due next April, Just Cause 3 in June 2015
It appears that Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg may have given away the release windows of Mad Max and Just Cause 3 via LinkedIn.
His LinkedIn profile lists a number of unannounced projects including a open-world retro sci-fi game for THQ and a fantasy open world game for Disney.
The most interesting ones are the open-world project based on a “well known movie license” - Mad Max – listed as due for release in April 2014 and a “new entry in a well-known game series” published by Square Enix due for release in June 2015 on next-gen hardware – most probably Just Cause 3.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO