Report: Max Mad due next April, Just Cause 3 in June 2015
It appears that Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg may have given away the release windows of Mad Max and Just Cause 3 via LinkedIn.
His LinkedIn profile lists a number of unannounced projects including a open-world retro sci-fi game for THQ and a fantasy open world game for Disney.
The most interesting ones are the open-world project based on a “well known movie license” - Mad Max – listed as due for release in April 2014 and a “new entry in a well-known game series” published by Square Enix due for release in June 2015 on next-gen hardware – most probably Just Cause 3.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III