Prototype set for Wii?
Prototype creators Radical Entertainment have posted a new job listing for a designer and a programmer who know the Wii console, and this is likely to fuel speculation that Prototype could be heading for Nintendo's system.
Apparently, Radical's designer must have an "affinity for 3rd Person 'Open-World' Camera Design/Functionality," while the programmer will need to "take game features from concept to execution for a port of a 360/PS3 game to the Wii."
Prototype is of course a PS3 and Xbox 360 title, due out next month too, although this job could just as easily be for the long-rumoured Spider-Man game Radical are said to be working on.
We'll be taking a closer look at Prototype next month.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users