Prototype set for Wii?
Prototype creators Radical Entertainment have posted a new job listing for a designer and a programmer who know the Wii console, and this is likely to fuel speculation that Prototype could be heading for Nintendo's system.
Apparently, Radical's designer must have an "affinity for 3rd Person 'Open-World' Camera Design/Functionality," while the programmer will need to "take game features from concept to execution for a port of a 360/PS3 game to the Wii."
Prototype is of course a PS3 and Xbox 360 title, due out next month too, although this job could just as easily be for the long-rumoured Spider-Man game Radical are said to be working on.
We'll be taking a closer look at Prototype next month.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer