Prototype set for Wii?
Prototype creators Radical Entertainment have posted a new job listing for a designer and a programmer who know the Wii console, and this is likely to fuel speculation that Prototype could be heading for Nintendo's system.
Apparently, Radical's designer must have an "affinity for 3rd Person 'Open-World' Camera Design/Functionality," while the programmer will need to "take game features from concept to execution for a port of a 360/PS3 game to the Wii."
Prototype is of course a PS3 and Xbox 360 title, due out next month too, although this job could just as easily be for the long-rumoured Spider-Man game Radical are said to be working on.
We'll be taking a closer look at Prototype next month.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release