Prototype set for Wii?
Prototype creators Radical Entertainment have posted a new job listing for a designer and a programmer who know the Wii console, and this is likely to fuel speculation that Prototype could be heading for Nintendo's system.
Apparently, Radical's designer must have an "affinity for 3rd Person 'Open-World' Camera Design/Functionality," while the programmer will need to "take game features from concept to execution for a port of a 360/PS3 game to the Wii."
Prototype is of course a PS3 and Xbox 360 title, due out next month too, although this job could just as easily be for the long-rumoured Spider-Man game Radical are said to be working on.
We'll be taking a closer look at Prototype next month.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3