Prototype set for Wii?
Prototype creators Radical Entertainment have posted a new job listing for a designer and a programmer who know the Wii console, and this is likely to fuel speculation that Prototype could be heading for Nintendo's system.
Apparently, Radical's designer must have an "affinity for 3rd Person 'Open-World' Camera Design/Functionality," while the programmer will need to "take game features from concept to execution for a port of a 360/PS3 game to the Wii."
Prototype is of course a PS3 and Xbox 360 title, due out next month too, although this job could just as easily be for the long-rumoured Spider-Man game Radical are said to be working on.
We'll be taking a closer look at Prototype next month.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch