No Lost and Damned for PS3 - Microsoft
Microsoft don't usually comment on rumour and speculation, but this one obviously bothered them, the platform holder dropping by to assure that GTA IV's Lost and Damned DLC is not on the way to the PS3.
The firm are rumoured to have paid handsomely to secure the content on the 360 exclusively, but recent rumours first spied in PSW hint that the content could be released on the PS3 once an exclusivity deal ends.
Sony and Rockstar, meanwhile, won't comment on this chit-chat, while Microsoft have assured Gamespot that the new episodes remain "exclusive" to their console.
More as and when we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year