No Lost and Damned for PS3 - Microsoft
Microsoft don't usually comment on rumour and speculation, but this one obviously bothered them, the platform holder dropping by to assure that GTA IV's Lost and Damned DLC is not on the way to the PS3.
The firm are rumoured to have paid handsomely to secure the content on the 360 exclusively, but recent rumours first spied in PSW hint that the content could be released on the PS3 once an exclusivity deal ends.
Sony and Rockstar, meanwhile, won't comment on this chit-chat, while Microsoft have assured Gamespot that the new episodes remain "exclusive" to their console.
More as and when we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer