Call of Duty 7 mooted online
Business social network LinkedIn may have given us a few hints on the existence of Call of Duty 7; the next title in the long-running FPS series, expected out towards the end of the 2010.
A senior Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War) animator inadvertently gave the game away via his online CV, noting: "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."
We've yet to see a great deal on Modern Warfare 2, so it's far too early for Activision to talk about number seven. Still, this news is hardly surprising given that Treyarch and Infinity Ward tend to rotate annual releases.
Rumours have already been circulated suggesting that the seventh title in the series will be set during the Vietnam war. More as we get it.
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey