Call of Duty 7 mooted online
Business social network LinkedIn may have given us a few hints on the existence of Call of Duty 7; the next title in the long-running FPS series, expected out towards the end of the 2010.
A senior Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War) animator inadvertently gave the game away via his online CV, noting: "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."
We've yet to see a great deal on Modern Warfare 2, so it's far too early for Activision to talk about number seven. Still, this news is hardly surprising given that Treyarch and Infinity Ward tend to rotate annual releases.
Rumours have already been circulated suggesting that the seventh title in the series will be set during the Vietnam war. More as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year