Call of Duty 7 mooted online
Business social network LinkedIn may have given us a few hints on the existence of Call of Duty 7; the next title in the long-running FPS series, expected out towards the end of the 2010.
A senior Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War) animator inadvertently gave the game away via his online CV, noting: "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."
We've yet to see a great deal on Modern Warfare 2, so it's far too early for Activision to talk about number seven. Still, this news is hardly surprising given that Treyarch and Infinity Ward tend to rotate annual releases.
Rumours have already been circulated suggesting that the seventh title in the series will be set during the Vietnam war. More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer