Call of Duty 7 mooted online
Business social network LinkedIn may have given us a few hints on the existence of Call of Duty 7; the next title in the long-running FPS series, expected out towards the end of the 2010.
A senior Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War) animator inadvertently gave the game away via his online CV, noting: "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."
We've yet to see a great deal on Modern Warfare 2, so it's far too early for Activision to talk about number seven. Still, this news is hardly surprising given that Treyarch and Infinity Ward tend to rotate annual releases.
Rumours have already been circulated suggesting that the seventh title in the series will be set during the Vietnam war. More as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch