Call of Duty 7 mooted online
Business social network LinkedIn may have given us a few hints on the existence of Call of Duty 7; the next title in the long-running FPS series, expected out towards the end of the 2010.
A senior Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War) animator inadvertently gave the game away via his online CV, noting: "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."
We've yet to see a great deal on Modern Warfare 2, so it's far too early for Activision to talk about number seven. Still, this news is hardly surprising given that Treyarch and Infinity Ward tend to rotate annual releases.
Rumours have already been circulated suggesting that the seventh title in the series will be set during the Vietnam war. More as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes