360 motion controller spotted once again
The Xbox 360's motion controller has once again been spied online, the Wall Street Journal quoting insiders as revealing that work on the new technology is well underway.
The newspaper have the scoop from "people familiar with the matter", who reveal that "Microsoft Corp. is developing a new videocamera for the Xbox 360 console that will allow players to control games with the movement of their bodies."
The system will apparently be somewhat different from the Wii, according to this rumour, as the hardware won't force the player to use a handheld device in order to control on-screen motions.
"The camera would sit near the television and capture when players move their hands, legs or head," the report adds.
We're hoping for, nay banking on, word on this at E3.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey