Guerrilla talk up new Killzone 2 DLC
Guerrilla Games are promising big things of their next Killzone 2 DLC release; the company already recruiting testers to help make the add-on as great as possible - the developer promising that it will be their "best yet".
Producer Sebastian Downie said on the DLC: "It's DLC for Killzone 2, and all I can tell you is that it's best looking thing we have ever made."
This is the first we've heard on fresh DLC, although we did assume Guerrilla would offer more, if we're honest.
Word on the update was first spied by NextGamer, who spied the fact that the Sony first-party dev were seeking testers to aid with the DLC's release.
Hopefully we'll have specific details soon.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler