Guerrilla talk up new Killzone 2 DLC
Guerrilla Games are promising big things of their next Killzone 2 DLC release; the company already recruiting testers to help make the add-on as great as possible - the developer promising that it will be their "best yet".
Producer Sebastian Downie said on the DLC: "It's DLC for Killzone 2, and all I can tell you is that it's best looking thing we have ever made."
This is the first we've heard on fresh DLC, although we did assume Guerrilla would offer more, if we're honest.
Word on the update was first spied by NextGamer, who spied the fact that the Sony first-party dev were seeking testers to aid with the DLC's release.
Hopefully we'll have specific details soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title