Guerrilla talk up new Killzone 2 DLC
Guerrilla Games are promising big things of their next Killzone 2 DLC release; the company already recruiting testers to help make the add-on as great as possible - the developer promising that it will be their "best yet".
Producer Sebastian Downie said on the DLC: "It's DLC for Killzone 2, and all I can tell you is that it's best looking thing we have ever made."
This is the first we've heard on fresh DLC, although we did assume Guerrilla would offer more, if we're honest.
Word on the update was first spied by NextGamer, who spied the fact that the Sony first-party dev were seeking testers to aid with the DLC's release.
Hopefully we'll have specific details soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent