Guerrilla talk up new Killzone 2 DLC
Guerrilla Games are promising big things of their next Killzone 2 DLC release; the company already recruiting testers to help make the add-on as great as possible - the developer promising that it will be their "best yet".
Producer Sebastian Downie said on the DLC: "It's DLC for Killzone 2, and all I can tell you is that it's best looking thing we have ever made."
This is the first we've heard on fresh DLC, although we did assume Guerrilla would offer more, if we're honest.
Word on the update was first spied by NextGamer, who spied the fact that the Sony first-party dev were seeking testers to aid with the DLC's release.
Hopefully we'll have specific details soon.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all