Guerrilla talk up new Killzone 2 DLC
Guerrilla Games are promising big things of their next Killzone 2 DLC release; the company already recruiting testers to help make the add-on as great as possible - the developer promising that it will be their "best yet".
Producer Sebastian Downie said on the DLC: "It's DLC for Killzone 2, and all I can tell you is that it's best looking thing we have ever made."
This is the first we've heard on fresh DLC, although we did assume Guerrilla would offer more, if we're honest.
Word on the update was first spied by NextGamer, who spied the fact that the Sony first-party dev were seeking testers to aid with the DLC's release.
Hopefully we'll have specific details soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey