See the Future DLC hits Fable 2
The latest slab of downloadable content for Fable 2 is now available on Xbox Live, Lionhead giving players of their RPG a taste of, well, the future, in this continuation of their Xbox 360 exclusive.
See the Future can be yours for a reasonable 560 Microsoft Points, and it'll enhance the game's co-op experience assuming both you and your compatriot grab the DLC.
The pack will offer up new and unusual dog breeds, a combat arena and an array of dazzling costumes.
This from publisher Microsoft: "Murgo, trader of highly unusual and magical items, has returned to Bowerstone, and he has brought with him objects that will transport you to worlds and quests no Hero has ever faced before."
Finally, we're promised the chance to "find out what awaits you in Albion’s distant future."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015