See the Future DLC hits Fable 2
The latest slab of downloadable content for Fable 2 is now available on Xbox Live, Lionhead giving players of their RPG a taste of, well, the future, in this continuation of their Xbox 360 exclusive.
See the Future can be yours for a reasonable 560 Microsoft Points, and it'll enhance the game's co-op experience assuming both you and your compatriot grab the DLC.
The pack will offer up new and unusual dog breeds, a combat arena and an array of dazzling costumes.
This from publisher Microsoft: "Murgo, trader of highly unusual and magical items, has returned to Bowerstone, and he has brought with him objects that will transport you to worlds and quests no Hero has ever faced before."
Finally, we're promised the chance to "find out what awaits you in Albion’s distant future."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny