See the Future DLC hits Fable 2
The latest slab of downloadable content for Fable 2 is now available on Xbox Live, Lionhead giving players of their RPG a taste of, well, the future, in this continuation of their Xbox 360 exclusive.
See the Future can be yours for a reasonable 560 Microsoft Points, and it'll enhance the game's co-op experience assuming both you and your compatriot grab the DLC.
The pack will offer up new and unusual dog breeds, a combat arena and an array of dazzling costumes.
This from publisher Microsoft: "Murgo, trader of highly unusual and magical items, has returned to Bowerstone, and he has brought with him objects that will transport you to worlds and quests no Hero has ever faced before."
Finally, we're promised the chance to "find out what awaits you in Albion’s distant future."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO