See the Future DLC hits Fable 2
The latest slab of downloadable content for Fable 2 is now available on Xbox Live, Lionhead giving players of their RPG a taste of, well, the future, in this continuation of their Xbox 360 exclusive.
See the Future can be yours for a reasonable 560 Microsoft Points, and it'll enhance the game's co-op experience assuming both you and your compatriot grab the DLC.
The pack will offer up new and unusual dog breeds, a combat arena and an array of dazzling costumes.
This from publisher Microsoft: "Murgo, trader of highly unusual and magical items, has returned to Bowerstone, and he has brought with him objects that will transport you to worlds and quests no Hero has ever faced before."
Finally, we're promised the chance to "find out what awaits you in Albion’s distant future."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date