See the Future DLC hits Fable 2
The latest slab of downloadable content for Fable 2 is now available on Xbox Live, Lionhead giving players of their RPG a taste of, well, the future, in this continuation of their Xbox 360 exclusive.
See the Future can be yours for a reasonable 560 Microsoft Points, and it'll enhance the game's co-op experience assuming both you and your compatriot grab the DLC.
The pack will offer up new and unusual dog breeds, a combat arena and an array of dazzling costumes.
This from publisher Microsoft: "Murgo, trader of highly unusual and magical items, has returned to Bowerstone, and he has brought with him objects that will transport you to worlds and quests no Hero has ever faced before."
Finally, we're promised the chance to "find out what awaits you in Albion’s distant future."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer