Championship Manager hits iPhone
Eidos' Beautiful Game Studios and their pals at Dynamo Games have today announced that Championship Manager is now available on the Apple App Store, serving the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
The new game promises to allow players to take "total control with multiple league and job options, player training, board interaction and press conferences."
The game promises to usher in a unique interface, making use of the touch interfaces on offer; what's more, it'll cost a very reasonable 3.49 GBP in the UK.
"The revolutionary capabilities of iPhone and iPod touch make it a compelling platform and we have designed the Championship Manager gameplay specifically for theses devices," enthused Roy Meredith, general manager of Championship Manager. "We're excited to continue to evolve the features and think players are going to love it."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer