Championship Manager hits iPhone
Eidos' Beautiful Game Studios and their pals at Dynamo Games have today announced that Championship Manager is now available on the Apple App Store, serving the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
The new game promises to allow players to take "total control with multiple league and job options, player training, board interaction and press conferences."
The game promises to usher in a unique interface, making use of the touch interfaces on offer; what's more, it'll cost a very reasonable 3.49 GBP in the UK.
"The revolutionary capabilities of iPhone and iPod touch make it a compelling platform and we have designed the Championship Manager gameplay specifically for theses devices," enthused Roy Meredith, general manager of Championship Manager. "We're excited to continue to evolve the features and think players are going to love it."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3