Championship Manager hits iPhone
Eidos' Beautiful Game Studios and their pals at Dynamo Games have today announced that Championship Manager is now available on the Apple App Store, serving the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
The new game promises to allow players to take "total control with multiple league and job options, player training, board interaction and press conferences."
The game promises to usher in a unique interface, making use of the touch interfaces on offer; what's more, it'll cost a very reasonable 3.49 GBP in the UK.
"The revolutionary capabilities of iPhone and iPod touch make it a compelling platform and we have designed the Championship Manager gameplay specifically for theses devices," enthused Roy Meredith, general manager of Championship Manager. "We're excited to continue to evolve the features and think players are going to love it."
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too