Championship Manager hits iPhone
Eidos' Beautiful Game Studios and their pals at Dynamo Games have today announced that Championship Manager is now available on the Apple App Store, serving the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
The new game promises to allow players to take "total control with multiple league and job options, player training, board interaction and press conferences."
The game promises to usher in a unique interface, making use of the touch interfaces on offer; what's more, it'll cost a very reasonable 3.49 GBP in the UK.
"The revolutionary capabilities of iPhone and iPod touch make it a compelling platform and we have designed the Championship Manager gameplay specifically for theses devices," enthused Roy Meredith, general manager of Championship Manager. "We're excited to continue to evolve the features and think players are going to love it."
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released