Championship Manager hits iPhone
Eidos' Beautiful Game Studios and their pals at Dynamo Games have today announced that Championship Manager is now available on the Apple App Store, serving the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
The new game promises to allow players to take "total control with multiple league and job options, player training, board interaction and press conferences."
The game promises to usher in a unique interface, making use of the touch interfaces on offer; what's more, it'll cost a very reasonable 3.49 GBP in the UK.
"The revolutionary capabilities of iPhone and iPod touch make it a compelling platform and we have designed the Championship Manager gameplay specifically for theses devices," enthused Roy Meredith, general manager of Championship Manager. "We're excited to continue to evolve the features and think players are going to love it."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today