Major first-person shooter coming from Splash Damage
Bethesda and Splash Damage's new first-person shooter is shaping up to something of a 'big deal', word in from big boss Sean Brennan reveals this week.
"We're not announcing the name yet, but it's a first-person shooter. That's a product that we believe is a genre-breaker, it's a real killer app," the executive enthused, talking to GI.biz.
"From a quality perspective we're pitching that along the same lines as Fallout 3. We've kept it under lock and key, there are so many innovative features in there we don't want to reveal them too soon. We've spent significant resources developing the title. And that's a great example of our European work."
We're expecting to see more on this new opus at E3 2009, which kicks off in LA in a couple of weeks time.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat