Major first-person shooter coming from Splash Damage
Bethesda and Splash Damage's new first-person shooter is shaping up to something of a 'big deal', word in from big boss Sean Brennan reveals this week.
"We're not announcing the name yet, but it's a first-person shooter. That's a product that we believe is a genre-breaker, it's a real killer app," the executive enthused, talking to GI.biz.
"From a quality perspective we're pitching that along the same lines as Fallout 3. We've kept it under lock and key, there are so many innovative features in there we don't want to reveal them too soon. We've spent significant resources developing the title. And that's a great example of our European work."
We're expecting to see more on this new opus at E3 2009, which kicks off in LA in a couple of weeks time.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold